Thursday, October 11, 2007

All Holiday Blitz...

Well, unfortunately for me and my blog, the tax man cometh. Yes, I put off the foul deed in April and now it's back to haunt me (heh, heh--it's October, get it?). But before I dive into the paperwork for the weekend, I wanted to entertain you with a preview of a special project I'm working on! I am using only two sets, All Holidays and Holiday Blitz, and I'm going to see how many different cards I can make for different occasions.

I am so proud of my fall card...there was not a "Happy Fall" saying in either set, so I constructed one from the All Holidays set. I stamped "Happy Father's Day" and cut the "Happy" from it. Then I used a marker to ink up just the "F" from "My Dear Kind & Wonderful Friend", and the "all" part of "Happy Halloween". I used a Stamp-a-majig to line those up, and I was just tickled to death with the results. This is only a small sample of the fun you can have with just these two sets, and I hope you can already see the endless possibilities. If you are on a strict rubber diet (i.e., budget) these two stamp sets will give you plenty of variety, excitement, and bang for your buck!

Merry Christmas Card Supplies: All Holidays stamp set, Holiday Blitz stamp set, Bashful Blue card stock and ink pad, Whisper White card stock, Blue Tafetta ribbon, Snow Blossom punch, Ice Circle rhinestone brads, 1/16" Circle punch (used on round tips of Snow Blossom punch), 1/8" Circle punch (used to place brad at center of Snow Blossom punch).

Happy Fall Card Supplies: All Holidays stamp set, Holiday Blitz stamp set, Garden Green card stock and ink pad, Ruby Red card stock and ink pad, More Mustard card stock and ink pad, Close to Cocoa card stock and ink pad, Blender Pens, Ticket Corner punch, 3/4" square punch (to punch out the leaves), Cutter Kit (used distressor on edges of Close to Cocoa strip after crumpling and unfolding it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!