Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gratitude Journal


I wrote in my November Newsletter about the idea of creating a Gratitude Journal. The picture above is the cover of the journal I created for myself. I love the Blue Bayou Prints Designer Series Paper, so that's what I used to cover my On Board Art Journal.

The paper fits perfectly in the spiral binding, thanks to the use of the Spiral Punch. You'll notice the little words all over the cover, like 'dream', 'wish', 'hope', and 'imagine' (from the set Everyday Flexible Phrases). That's because, along with what I'm grateful for, I like to visualize the prosperity and abundance I want in my life! So, my journal is also a place where I can DREAM BIG.

I very much like simple things, but this is a special journal so I wanted it to be eye-catching. The Photo Corners Punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, and specialty ribbon did the trick quite nicely, as you can see in detail below.


Journal Stampin' Supplies: On Board Art Journal, Blue Bayou Prints Designer Series Paper, Blue Bayou card stock and ink pad, Soft Sky card stock, Jumbo Outline Alphabet, Versamarker (inside alpha letters), Basic Black ink pad and journaler, White Gel Pen, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Whisper White Craft ink pad, Petals & Paisley set, Photo Corners Punch, Spiral Punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Jersey Ribbon Originals, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky Stitched Grosgrain, Crop-a-dile, Glue Stick, Sanding Blocks, Paper Snips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!