Monday, February 25, 2008

A little Irish Luck!

So I don't have red hair, but I am fair-skinned and freckled! And I'm so grateful to be healthy and not in pain! So much so, in fact, that I wanted to promote a friend's business on my blog today. It is a chiropractic clinic here in Colorado Springs, and if you would like to read what they cured me of, you can do that here.

Right now, if you live in the Colorado Springs area, you may be able to take advantage of 3 FREE MONTHS of chiropractic care at the same clinic I go to. If you are interested, sign up for their Sweepstakes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!