Monday, June 16, 2008

Retiring Stamp Sets!


Stampin' Up!® has released the list of sets which will NOT be included in the new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, which starts on August 11th.

There is both an Alphabetical List, and a list in order of Page Numbers the stamp sets appear on in the catalog.

Although you will be able to purchase these Retiring Sets through August 10th, the Stampin' Up!® sales year actually ends on June 30th. I have been working all year towards a promotion in my Demonstrator Title, but I'll need your help in order to reach it by the deadline at the end of this month!! So, here's my special:

DURING THE REST OF THE MONTH OF JUNE, FOR EVERY STAMP SET YOU PURCHASE FROM ME AT REGULAR PRICE FROM CURRENT CATALOGS**, I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR CHOICE OF AN EQUAL OR LESSER PRICED USED RETIRED STAMP SET.
**Spring-Summer Collection 2008, or Occasions Collection Mini Catalog

I have about SEVEN BOXES of stamp sets which have been retired over the last several years, which you can choose from, during this Buy One, Get One FREE Sale. I keep my stamps and supplies in immaculate condition--you won't be disappointed! I also have some retired wheels and accessories you might choose from instead. The list is long, and choices will be given in order of payment completion (if you pay with cash, your payment will be immediately complete, a local check is the next best option, and credit cards take several business days to process). FREE stamp sets are available while supplies last, and will be first-come, first-served. So, contact me today with your order.

Click HERE to view the current catalogs online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!