Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sock Monkey for President!!

Sorry I've been a little absent here lately, we've had kind of a "family emergency" going on...long story...suffice it to say, it's been BUSY around here!

But I did get a chance to fiddle around some more with Sock Monkey before the poop hit the fan, and I came up with the Patriotic Monkey look. The hat was made with the Large and Small Oval Punches. The band of the hat is a Small Oval punched piece, with a "bite" taken out of it again with the Small Oval Punch. The white top of the hat is the Small Tag Punch (which I trimmed at the top and sides), then I added strips of red to the hat, and a layer of red behind the white section of the hat. I used the white gel pen for stars, and a Versamarker for some highlights on it.


Stampin' Supplies: Sock Monkey stamp set*, StazOn Jet Black ink, Pacific Point Textured card stock*, Riding Hood Red card stock*, Blush Blossom Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Very Vanilla Watercolor Wonder Crayon, Going Grey Watercolor Wonder Crayon (for shadows on the monkey), Large & Small Oval Punches, Small Tag Punch, VersaMarker, white gel pen, Two-Way glue pen.

*Denotes Sneak Peek product not available for customer order until August 11th, 2008.

In other news, the Retiring Accessories List is HERE. All items marked with an asterisk are on SALE for 25% OFF!!

And you will be able to place your personal Stampin' Up!® product orders with me, anytime day or night, 24/7 via ONLINE ORDERING, directly from my company web site this fall! Stay tuned for more details and the unveiling...

2 comments:

  1. How could there be no comments on this. It is the only sock monkey I have ever seen that I like! What a great job you did with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is so cute! What a great idea.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!