Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Frosty Day Designer Series Paper

Just wanted to share some samples with you, all made with the Frosty Day Designer Series Paper package. I'm not a fan of using the "orange" colored papers for Christmas, so I'm using them for Fall and Thanksgiving! We'll be making these three cards (and envelopes) on Friday at Beth's Party, in addition to a Reindeer Poop Topper!




If you have any questions on supplies, instructions, or if you would like to book a Party this month to make these projects, please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!